Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I want

I want,

a lot of good food
sleep
continuous sleep and not batches of it
Indians to stop berating and start believing
people to stop jaywalking
money to buy around a 1000 books
an Xbox 360
an LCD TV so that I can play the Xbox
my second recommender to actually come to work
my first recommender to get out of Thailand Airport
a stocked up fridge full of Amul Milk, UK Kitkat, and Kellogg's Chocos
to put on weight
a wider network
the name of my company to be changed so its easier for people to understand
people to stop asking what I exactly do
to go home
someone to wash clothes and utensils on weekdays
a bike
a helmet for safety
Indians to stop spitting and littering
a kickass supplemental essay
a kickass supplemental essay written by me
my counselor to refrain from giving me crappy universities
the emotional spectrum of Beck
the humor spectrum of Wodehouse
the writing spectrum of Stephen Fry
to complete the International Economics book so I can complete the other 10
to complete the German course so I can complete Spanish and Swedish after that
my back and neck to stop hurting
people to start realizing and accepting who they are
people to start realizing and accepting when they are a pile of turd
Indian politicians to employ better speech writers
Condy to stop being ambiguous, your term and time's over
to write crap poetry again
to complete Chapter 3
a vacation
space
time
I want out

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 7, 2008 at 1:38 AM , Blogger Anshul said...

Wow! I want to read more of this shit that seems to be a by-product of a peculiar kind of joblessnes that arises due to a way crowded schedule!
Good shit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home