Saturday, November 22, 2008

Some original quotes :-)

Morally, you are not in the wrong until the opposite side actually knows that you are.

Better to be an ignorant fool than a wise fool who shrouds himself under a cloak of arrogance and rigidity.

I was never on the cliff waiting for the nudge to push me down, rather, I was dangling from the precipice waiting for the finger crunching foot-stamp. Now I am free-falling. The thud will come and it may hurt, but until then I am feeling the wind in my hair!

When you start day dreaming, there is someone up there who always sends an interrupt.

It never was about you against me. It always was about you and me against me and you.

A lie, however good or sincere it maybe, is still a lie, and thus, hurtful.

The Universe is governed by laws; the unfortunate part is God doesn't understand them.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At November 24, 2008 at 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real nice ones....add more if u can :-)

 
At November 25, 2008 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Wendol said...

Thank you thank you Rakesh!
Appreciate it a lot!

 
At November 26, 2008 at 1:12 AM , Blogger crackhead said...

sucks.

 
At November 26, 2008 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Wendol said...

Thanks crack. Can't expect anything better from you :-P

 
At December 3, 2008 at 9:50 PM , Blogger crackhead said...

Please stop writing for the sake of the one who is supposedly up there..or for the sake of the ones you admire ... poor souls... poor bodies, you make them shiver and turn in their graves.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home