Saturday, November 22, 2008

My moonshine!

O Sweet Sunshine! Soothing Moonshine!
Your appearance, freckled, fresh and fine.
A writers muse; a lovers ruse,
like a canvas of colored hues.

The eyes, a gateway to another life;
The mind full of strife.
Your countenance, epitome of grace,
reminds me of greener days.

Like violets on the air you freshen the mind;
this karmic solace, this eternal peace,
where else can one find?

You smile, you suffer, and its contagious.
Like the plague of yore it will spread.
Drowning me in pools of sorrow,
leaving emotions numb and dead.

You can whisper all day long in my ears;
And shed in my hand all your pearly tears.
For I shall stash every single one away,
to reflect your crystal beauty on a happier day.

Walk with me, trust in me:
Into the crowded streets where we shall both be free.
The touch of your body is like a blazing furnace.
Like sea, salt, silk, coal, ice,
like the unrelenting strike of a mace.
Talk to me, trust in me;
Won't you ever falter, blessed be thee.

The focussed eyes, the luscious lips, the poised movement.
The touch of your hands, a gift heaven sent.
In your train of emotions I ride;
This feeling towards you, of love and sincerity, shall never subside.

Unmatched in sheer exuberance,
Unchallenged in outright defiance,
Unrivaled in your austere beauty,
Gracious like a dove,
Here's the sweetest one I will ever know?

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 23, 2008 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Sushrut said...

I've added your blog to the my blogroll.

and I love this poem! coz I've seen the girl this was written for.. or so I believe. :)

Cheers,

 
At November 23, 2008 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Wendol said...

I don't think you have seen her :-P

You have heard mention about her in the second chapter :-)

 
At November 26, 2008 at 1:16 AM , Blogger crackhead said...

terrible, terrible.... even 'weed' & 'chipmunk' can come up with better ones ... yuck

 
At November 26, 2008 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Wendol said...

Muah...that's the spirit crack :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home